Well established restaurant chain from Tanvir Curry Hut Pty Ltd is hiring experienced chef at Boonah, QLD 4310 for full time position.
Company is offering permanent position and annual package of $54000 excluding superannuation. Successful applicant must have minimum of 2 years experience and diploma level education.
Being a full time chef you must work minimum 38 hours of week.
Main task of restaurant chef will be planning and organising the preparation and cooking of food for dining and take-away.
Following are the major duties:
- planning menus, estimating food and labour costs, and ordering food supplies
- monitoring quality of dishes at all stages of preparation and presentation
- discussing food preparation issues with Managers, Dietitians and kitchen and waiting staff
- demonstrating techniques and advising on cooking procedures
- preparing and cooking food
- explaining and enforcing hygiene regulations
- may select and train staff
- may freeze and preserve foods
If you have enough cooking skills and experience, kindly submit your resume and apply for this great opportunity today.
True Job offers you one opportunity to find best suitable jobs and employers find best candidates. We at True Job help you to connect both employee and employer bringing them to a single platform. We offer you high quality and value-driven approach to job seekers and clients looking to prosper in this high-growth region, We would be able to deliver on executive assignments, technical management requirements and project staffing needs.
True Job offers you to find best jobs in Australia, for Employers we help you to find best candidates for your Job.