Open Minds is a well respected long standing not-for-profit organisation that has been providing community based support services for people with…
Company: OPEN MINDS
Open Minds is a well respected long standing not-for-profit organisation that has been providing community based support services for people with Mental Health, Disability or Acquired Brain Injury for over 100 years. Open Minds’ reputation is growing as an industry leader to providing individually tailored supports to people living with mental illness utilising innovative support structures and frameworks. Our practice commitment is recovery based and empowers clients to embrace their own identity and encourage meaningful citizenship and choice.
Enhanced Adult Community Living is a new and innovative program delivering psychosocial supports in partnership with Local Health District clinical services to people living with severe and persistent mental illness.
As one of our Case Workers – Acute Diversion you will:
- Comply with legislation, organisation systems, policies and processes
- Assess referred individuals against eligibility and delegate or refer accordingly
- Undertake day-to-day individual service planning and case review
- Work closely with Hospital staff and the Clinical Manager to provide intensive support to patients being discharged
- Conduct psychosocial assessments to assess social, emotional and mental health needs
- Coordinate and participate in stakeholder meetings and complex case reviews to ensure a collaborative and wrap around approach to services and supports
- At least 2 years experience working in mental health services (hospital and community mental health) for individuals with complex needs
- Experience working in the public and community housing sector supporting tenancies for individuals with complex needs
- Experience with individualised needs identification and service coordination
- Demonstrated ability to work within a recovery framework using evidence based practices to support individuals with severe and persistent mental illness and/or complex needs
- Valid driving licence
- Structured training program up to Diploma level
- Competitive hourly rate
- Salary sacrifice
To be considered please submit your resume and cover letter now.
Only applicants who address the selection criteria will be contacted.
True Job offers you one opportunity to find best suitable jobs and employers find best candidates. We at True Job help you to connect both employee and employer bringing them to a single platform. We offer you high quality and value-driven approach to job seekers and clients looking to prosper in this high-growth region, We would be able to deliver on executive assignments, technical management requirements and project staffing needs.
True Job offers you to find best jobs in Australia, for Employers we help you to find best candidates for your Job.